We Are Hiring!
Fostering a collaborative, supportive, and positive culture has been a main objective for Anne-Marie Quinn, Managing Director of All Occasions Group
Conference Assistant - Delegate Services
All Occasions Group (AOG) is a proud South Australian company with an excellent reputation for managing international and national conferences and events. We are currently expanding our team and are offering an experienced person the opportunity to join the conference and events team as a Conference Assistant – Delegate Services.
Drawing on your excellent administration, organisational skills and professional manner, you will be responsible for supporting the team with the successful delivery of conferences and events for AOG’s key client accounts, many of whom are loyal, repeat customers.
The position is a 12 month contract with the option to extend, and is offered as a full-time or part-time (30 – 37.5 hours per week to suit successful application), Adelaide based position. AOG offers great work/life balance with flexible hours plus opportunities for some interstate travel! Join our vibrant, award winning team within this highly professional organisation that leads the field in conference and event services.
To fulfil this role, you will be responsible for:-
- setting-up and maintaining the online registration portal for delegates in EventsAIR
- administering delegate registrations and answering phone/email enquiries
- making accommodation and travel bookings
- assisting with the processing and following up of payments on behalf of delegates
- general conference administration including bookings, venue liaison, sponsorship, data entry, audio-visual, program, agendas and minutes etc.
- onsite conference services
To join our business events team, you will possess the following attributes:-
- experience in business events, hospitality, customer service or office environment
- energetic and self-motivated
- resilient with high EQ and able to tackle new challenges
- calm, methodical and detail focused under pressure
- capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- capable of demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills and good administrative skills
- dedicated to delivering a high quality of client service
- competent in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and preferably EventsAIR software
- tertiary qualified in Business, Tourism, Marketing, Events preferred but not essential
We will offer you ongoing professional development and coaching, flexible hours and salary packaging all wrapped up in a fun, flexible, supportive, family friendly environment. An attractive salary package with bonus in line with your experience will be offered.
To apply, please forward your one page cover letter and resume via Seek here by 5pm Friday 31st March. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
‘Our team members deliver an outstanding level of client service, going above and beyond expectations to provide exceptional outcomes. That is the essence of what sets us apart from our competitors. It also says so much about the individuals too. The support, encouragement, and respect they show each other is inspiring,’ says Anne-Marie.
The remarkable attributes and performance of the team members, and their mutually supportive culture, has also helped to lay the foundation for the All Occasions Group Culture Statement.